Frequently Asked Questions
- How far in advance do I need to reserve a portable toilet?
Reservations can be made in as little as 24 hours in advance.
- Where does the waste go after it has been pump?
After waste has been pumped, it goes to a recycling site, where as much as 80% of black water is recycled in an environmentally friendly way.
- Am I required to have a portable toilet on my job site?
Yes, you are required to have a portable toilet on your job site.
- What is the frequency of service on my portable toilet?
Frequency depends on the needs of the customer and what the individual customer requires.
- What happens if the toilet gets tip over?
If a toilet gets tipped over, simply call us and one of our technicians will come to the site to set it back up and clean it.
- What is the damage waiver?
The damage waiver is Insurance that protects the customer from minor damages done to the toilets such as graffiti. It does not cover theft or total destruction.
- What can be done if my unit is in an area of high wind?
In times of high wind you can utilize specifically designed stakes that secure the portable toilets on four skids on each side of the unity, ensuring that your portable toilet remains steady and secure.
- What are the guidelines for the ADA restrooms?
We offer ADA compliant portable toilets for use on a construction site, commercial area, or special event in some areas that are fully compliant and meets the stands of the American with Disabilities Act.
- Where can you place my portable toilet?
Your portable toilet should be placed on flat surface, where it can be accessible to all.
- What is the cost to rent a portable toilet?
Because each portable unit varies, please call to determine the best portable unit for your needs and to receive a free quote (786)533-2519